Other Practice Areas

Administrative Hearings age discrimination services

Administrative judges make determinations on your employment, termination, discipline, promotion or other grievances and claims.


Alternative Dispute Resolution programs are being used by many corporations to usurp your civil rights.


A private judge or three person panel resolves your disputes instead of litigating in court.

Educational Issues

Having problems involving the Broward, Miami-Dade, Palm Beach or other School gender discrimination lawBoards, colleges and universities? Attorney Randy Fleischer may be able to help you.

Employment Contracts

Most people are “employees-at-will” without an employment contract. Negotiating or litigating employment contracts require an attorney to advise you on your legal options or negotiate better terms.

Family and Medical Leave

Federal law allows you up to 12 weeks of unpaid medical leave per year after you have worked for an employer with 50 or more employees for a year (at least 1250 hours) and need time to take care of your serious health condition or that of an immediate family member.

Government Employees

Federal, State and Local government employees have rights to appeal disciplinary and termination decisions. If you have received discipline or a notice intent to remove you from your job, you may have the right to appeal the discipline and discharge.  Federal employees can appeal to the Merit System Protection Board (MSPB) or to the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).  Some State of Florida employees can appeal terminationof discipline to the Public Employee Relations Committee (PERC). Many local Municipal employees have pre-disciplinary and disciplinary hearings or meetings and need representation to stop supervisors, human resources and management from ganging up on them so that they can keep their jobs when targeted for termination. Mr. Fleischer can help you even the playing field by speaking for you, presenting your case and stopping the bullying.


Labor And Employment

Florida is an “Open Shop” state, meaning that even if your workplace is unionized, you don’t have to be a union member to enforce the CBA.


Experience mediating before Federal Mediators, EEOC mediators and other mediations. Hire an attorney who knows available remedies to maximize settlement.

Police Misconduct

Seriously injured or wrongfully incarcerated for an unreasonable length of time because of police misconduct or excessive force? You need an attorney who is not afraid to stand up to authority.

Public Records Requests

Need records from a state or federal public agency? Mr. Fleischer is experienced making those requests.

Non-compete Agreements

Florida statutes provide for enforcement of non-compete agreements against the employee and against employers who hire persons breaching a non-compete, unless it is voidable.

Settlement Negotiations

A letter or phone call from an attorney can lead to a quick settlement that you might not be able to accomplish without a lawyer.

Severance Agreements

Severance agreements must satisfy the requirements of The Older Workers Benefit Protection Act.

Student Rights

Facing discipline, suspension or expulsion, there are rights that you have to an education and to due process.

Unemployment Hearings and Compensation

Recently been separated from employment? You may have questions about your eligibility. You will have a better chance at prevailing at a hearing if you have an experienced attorney representing you.

Union Grievance

If you have a collective bargaining agreement, you should have the right to file a grievance regarding discipline, promotion, suspension or termination.